Policy That Leads
- Help adult and child victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse and other forms of violence heal
- Prevent child trauma and adversity
- Engage men and boys and leaders and partners in reducing violence
- Create the social and economic conditions that promote health and economic security
- Help young people build the skills to develop healthy relationships and center the needs of those most impacted by violence
- Advance girls’ education women’s role in peace and security internationally.